Basic Policy on Anti-Social Forces
Sekisui House Asset Management, Ltd. (“SHAM”) will establish a basic policy against anti-social forces and groups that pose a threat to civil life, order and safety (“Anti-Social Forces”) as described below for the purpose of developing a system for resolutely confronting Anti-Social Forces, maintaining the public’s confidence in SHAM and securing the appropriateness and soundness of its operations.
- （1）SHAM will respond to Anti-Social Forces as an organization without leaving it solely to a person and a department in charge.
- （2）SHAM will respond to Anti-Social Forces in cooperation with external specialized institutions such as the police, the National Center for Removal of Criminal Organizations, the Tokyo Citizens Center for Removal of Criminal Organizations and lawyers (“External Specialized Institutions”).
- （3）SHAM will conduct no transactions with Anti-Social Forces and will block any and all relationships with them, whether they are legal or not and whatever their names may be.
- （4）In an emergency situation, such as upon receiving an unreasonable claim from Anti-Social Forces, SHAM will consult with the External Specialized Institutions and take legal action in both civil and criminal cases.
- （5）SHAM will neither make backroom deals with Anti-Social Forces nor provide them with any funds at all, whatever the reason may be.
SHAM will ensure that it enters into negotiations with Anti-Social Forces with two persons or more including an outside lawyer and the like to secure the safety of its officers and employees who respond to the unreasonable claims from them, and will respond to them at a facility that is under the control of SHAM as much as possible. On that occasion, SHAM will ensure that it is ready to call the police at any time.
SHAM will also respond to Anti-Social Forces as a concerted effort of all officers and employees including management, such as by reporting the results of its efforts above to the Board of Directors, etc.